29 October 2012

.jump.

Hey Ladies! Martha here.

I have had a lot of people ask me about daily workout routine so I thought I would share what I have done so far today. Before I start I would just like to say that I am no where near perfect! I try to be healthy and active majority of the time but just like anyone else, I skip exercise days and I loooove chocolate and sugar just a little too much! 

Today I woke up at 8:30am, had my fat burners (see below), and went straight to my balcony where I have my own little gym setup. This morning I had a ton of energy (probably from the fat burners) so I decided to bounce it all out on my trusty little trampoline! If you are like me and get bored easily while exercising, you absolutely MUST invest in a small trampoline! Trampolining is definitely a favourite of mine... It is a fun, low impact way to lose weight and tone up. Not only does it tone and strengthen your legs, it also gives you a great abdominal core workout - hello six pack!!

I kept my 30 minute routine exciting by switcing up my jump style. Aim for 100 star jumps, 100 knees up jumps, 100 hops on each leg (this sure tests your balance lol), 100 twist jumps, and so forth. Holding light weights while jumping will increase your heart rate giving you a more intense cardio workout while toning your arms at the same time! 

Another reason I love trampolining is because it is said to be more effective and faster acting than running! A 10 minute trampoline session will give you equivalent benefits of a half hour run; and while running on the road may be hard on joints such as knees and ankles, the trampoline will soak up most of the impact taking a lot of stress and pressure off your joints!

For the perfect little work out, follow with 50 sit ups, 50 squats, 50 lunges and some good ol'fashioned planking. 

Don't forget, it is extremely important to consume protein within the first 30 minutes after exercise to help you tone up, boost your immune system and recover a lot quicker.

Happy jumping everyone!

Age: 22
Height: 161cm
Weight: 46kg
Fat Burner: Dyma-burn Xtreme by Dymatize  
Protein Powder: Tony Sfeir's Designer Physique 100% Naturel Whey Protein Concentrate
BCAA's: Dymatize Elite Recoup
All supplements can be purchased from our store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment